Regulatory Affairs Associate – Full or Part Time
RFA Regulatory Affairs is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate who has at least 1-2 years' experience, to join our team of regulatory associates in our Glebe office. We provide regulatory advice for complementary medicines, sunscreens, foods, cosmetics, and some medical devices. We also provide advice to manufacturers preparing for TGA GMP audits, and new product development for complementary medicines and some types of foods.
- Review product formulations, labels, specifications and advertising for compliance with Australian and New Zealand legislation and guidelines;
- Research claims and evidence as per relevant legislative guidelines; and
- Prepare and lodge applications with regulatory bodies such as the TGA, NICNAS, FSANZ and AQIS.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a science related discipline – such as a BHSc;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a regulatory affairs role;
- Well-developed written communication skills and attention to detail; and
- Self-motivated team player.
Included as part of your remuneration package are daily lunches.
Company information can be found http://www.robert-forbes.com
Applications close 22nd December 2018
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only those that are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.